Wednesday, May 15, 2013

2 months passed!

wow it's been 2 months!

well let's talk about my first tightening experience.

it was actually pretty painless, much to my surprise. I hear and read that it will be very painful after tightening. but it wasn't the case for me. hmmm I was actually hoping for more pain and tightness so that I would eat lesser. but oh well.

check out the shifting of the first few weeks!
first few days!

after first tightening, check out the spring! it's to open up the gap so that the tooth inside can be shifted out!

2 days before 2nd tightening!

I think the teeth have shifted quite a lot. I can feel the gaps getting bigger already! but of course there's still a long way to go. But a bad thing about ceramics is that I think they get stained more easily. But after getting braces I've also been brushing my teeth a few times a day, so my gums are much healthier now compared to before. 

2nd tightening in 2 days time, pretty excited! (: update soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment